Tuesday 26 January 2021

Cerise Gusseted Envelope set

For my last Design Team project for Ephemoire I used the adorable Cerise Gusseted Envelope set. 




I sponged all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 
I attached my rose tag by putting two holes in the flap and threading the black ribbon through to tie it on. 
My Ticket is on 3 foam dots to hold the flap in place. 
It's a nice gift tag come card holder, or love letter if that way inclined, just perfect for Valentine's Day!

I have enjoyed my time on the team but with work being hectic and shifts all over the place, I feel that I need to step back from design teams and create when I have the time and energy. 
This doesn't mean you won't see me creating, just that I may do lots one week/month and not so many the next. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment