Friday 15 January 2021

Vintage Valentine

Getting ready for some Valentine Gift giving with Ephemoire and her VintageValentine Collage Sheet #2 file.

A bit of everything with this Collage sheet - I cut all the images out and then sponged with Vintage photo ink. 

I found a heart shaped box of Raffaello chocolates so I adhered the image on with foam dots so it sits off the top.


A cute note card and envelope set with one of the small hearts on the back flap.


I used some old music sheet paper to create my rosette with another of the images. Adhered onto a white and gold straw with some ribbons on the back and another of the smaller hearts with a serrated circle of music paper to tie it all together.


Lastly, my last image with some more music paper and a large paper clip using the two large hearts that are glued together holding the clip, which in turn is holding my leftover ephemera.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment