Sunday 25 October 2020

Watercolor Poinsetta Embellishments

Here's some fun Christmas goodies I made using Watercolor Poinsetta Embellishments by Ephemoire.





I created a small notecard, Card Topper, Treat Box and Planner clips. 
I added Gold Glitter card stock behind the rectangle image and then onto my notecard base. 
My Card Topper is a piece of Gold Glitter Card stock, layered with my tag and then the large circle image on top to give some 3D dimension - both layers are on foam dots to lift up. 
I used my candy wrapper die and added a black card stock strip and then my label. (Another sweet treat for the dinner table) 
For my planner clips, I stuck my small circles onto circle MDF's and then used Glossy Accents. Added my clip and then attached one to a band and the other I added a charm for a journal spine clip. (you could easily make these into ear-rings/necklace if inclined). 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment