Wednesday 21 October 2020

Spiced Mocha Mix Printable Kit

So here is something new for me - Spiced Mocha Mix - I have never heard of it or tasted it before this fabulous Spiced Mocha Mix Printable Kit came out from Ephemoire!

Of course I had to make some and do the kit up.
Have to say, if you are one of those who do the Recipe swaps at Christmas time, this is the printable for you! 





So after I made up my mix and popped it in the jar, I printed the label page on sticker paper and the recipe and tags page on Kraft card stock as I wanted a vintage feel.
I used paper 4 from Ginger Whimsy Paper lot 2 for under my label on the lid.

My recipe page is using paper 3 from Ginger Whimsy Paper lot 2, and the cookie and gingerbread man are from Ginger Whimsy Fussy Cut Elements and my ticket from Ginger Whimsy Ephemera Tickets.

Addition of some twine, ribbon and mini spoon.

So much fun 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment