Thursday 8 October 2020

Vintage Dogs & Cats Christmas cards

I must say, these dogs and cats  from Vintage Dogs & Cats Christmas  Ephemera from Ephemoire are just the cutest! 

We had Dachshunds growing up so I then ones reminded me of ours and I just had to create some Christmas cards using them.

Forewarned - its's a long post!








Phew.....did you make it to the end!

Aren't they just cuteness overload!

I printed off the file, cut and sponged the edges of them all first.

So then I decided I would add my Australian touch by using Uniquely Creative's (Aussie company) Aussie Christmas stamp set and dies along with their Kookaburra Party stamp set and dies for the fabulous Gum Leaf branches. And on the gift tags, I used a sentiment form the Pawesome stamp set.
Jaded Blossom Holiday Pampering stamp set was used for the sentiment on my Kitten group slimline card along with some a die from my stash and a Stampin Up Glitter brad for the flower centre.
I used the Stampin Up Northern Flurry embossing folder with some Grande Nuvo Crystal drops. 
Silver embossing powder on the Merry Christmas from Australia sentiment.

My gift box was made using one of the papers from the Holiday Pets paper pack and the small gift tags fit nicely inside as a gift giving idea.

At this rate I will have all my Christmas cards, tags and gift giving done come November.....don't forget to tag me with your creations.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous selection of cards,love the pretty images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you , yes I think they came out great and different! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection and love all the cute vintage images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete