Friday 9 October 2020

Mod Holiday Snarky Gift Tags

I am going to have fun giving these gift tags away this year!   

The are the new Mod Holiday Snarky Gift Tags from Ephemoire.




Seriously, how much fun are they!

Once I printed off the file, I cut them all out and then sponged the edges with distress ink. Doing this also helps me get ideas as in how to use each one.

So I decided that I would make a few up using different Tag Dies that I have, yes I do have more than 3 or 4 of them. 

My paper is one of the papers in the Mod Holiday #2 collection, and I also added some mdf embellishments that I coloured with Gold Wink of Stella brush. Added some twine and ribbons and then tulle through the tag hole to complete them.

I also made a gift box using another of the papers in the #2 collection.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment