Thursday 8 October 2020

Santa's Workshop Coffee Cup Treat Holders

Now I think we all know I love my coffee! and I'm pretty sure you will love these Satna's Workshop Coffee Cup Treat Holders from Ephemoire.


        

How cute are those Gnomes!

After printing off the file and cutting the elements out, I sponged the edges with Distress ink.
When I cut the cup holders out, I had already decided to make them into a sleeve, so on one side, I did leave an extra strip so I could use to adhere them together. (Just a heads up!) 

I though one would be nice as a Gift Card Holder and the other as a Coffee Satchel Treat Holder.
You get more than enough elements to use and get creative, so I used an extra Gnome and sentiment and stuck on the Candy Cane with glue dots to go with the treat.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: