Saturday 17 October 2020

Vintage Christmas Shoe Card Kit

Today I'm sharing my project working with Vintage Christmas Shoe Card Kit by Ephemoire.





So cool to be shoe shaped! Plus, you don't have to use them for Christmas only!

I did not fussy cut these this time - it would not be this neat if I did! I used my Brother Scan N Cut.
I find the smaller pieces are quicker to do by hand, but these bigger ones I use the machine - not sure about you but I have a love hate relationship with mine!

It just happened to be that my mother was about to turn 80 and her favourite colour is Green, so this is the card and gift tag I gave to her on her special day.

It is hard to tell, but I used my Gold Wink of Stella brush the veins of the leaves, glassy accent on the red berries and added some enamel dots on the shoes.
I used my numbers dies to cut the green glitter 80, and one of my small tag dies for the tag it sits on, popped up with foam dots.
A couple of sentiments from stamps sets in my stash.

Beautiful, and yes, my mum loved them!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card to celebrate your Mum’s milestone birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas shoe tags and Happy birthday to your Mother
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete