Thursday 15 October 2020

Creations in Pink Challenge # 27

Time for another Challenge over at Creations in Pink....remember it's anything goes, but has to be mainly Pink.

This month our Sponsor is Polkadoodles.



I got to create with an image called Little Friends.


I coloured her with Distress Inks.
Fussy cut and added a white oval matt to a pink patterned paper scalloped oval using my dies from Jaded Blossom.
My sentiment is a word die from Uniquely Creative.

Such a sweet image for a young lady!

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete