Wednesday 28 October 2020

Angel of Mercy

Time for another challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
As always, the theme is Anything Goes. 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is Jan's Digital Stamps

 

The prize is a $10 voucher for her online store.

I got to create with Angel of Mercy.

 
I coloured her with Distress Inks.
I wanted to keep her the focus of the card so I used a Stitched Circle die from Jaded Blossom. Firstly though, I worked out where I wanted it and then trimmed the wing tip so I could put it on the other side of die so as not to cut through the wing.
I then placed her on a doily to soften it up a bit.
My sentiment is from Speedy Recovery stamp set by Jaded Blossom.

I hope you find time in your week to join us.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and colouring love this image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete