Saturday 17 October 2020

Oh, Fudge

Oh, Fudge Coaster Kit ..... this is one of the Coaster files over at Ephemoire.

Well, you know you can make a coaster with it, and then some cards too right!


OK, that's I what I did anyway!
I absolutely love that instead of snow flakes, it's nuts - perfect for the males in our lives - am I right?


I repurposed a coaster from a cheap set I bought - I got a set of 6 for only $0.50 - they are the ugliest coasters I have seen, but then I knew I was putting this on top so was happy! 
I did trim away part of my print so it fit just right. Once the glue was all dry I applied a coat of Modge Podge on top to seal it.


My card is a 5 3/4" Square base. I cut the beanie off one of the other prints (it prints 4 on a page) and adhered onto this one with foam dots to give some dimension. I then cut a matt from shinny silver card stock and adhered it all on my base.


So now I have an off cut and decided the best way to use this was to laminate it and make a shaker card!
So again I cut a piece of shinny silver card stock, added foam tape strips to my offcut and then carefully put in some sequins in the beanie portion and gently adhered my shinny matt. 
Before I adhered this to my card base, I stamped my sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Happy Name Day stamp set with Versamark ink and heat embossed with a retired Real Red Glitter powder from Stampin Up.

Love this trio and definitely going to be using this file again!
I would love to see what you can come up with for it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects fabulous shaker card and ingenious using bolts instead of snowflakes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete