Wednesday 26 August 2020

Hello Coffee Girlz

I thought I'd share a card I made using Coffee Girlz by Bugaboo Stamps.
I went with a very simple card this time.


I coloured her with pencils and fussy cut out.
Using one of my many tag dies, I cut out a tag from a paper out of a Pretty Pegs Paper Stack.
Adhered this onto my card base and then my coffee girlz off to the side a bit.
I then adhered my wood chip sentiment after colouring with copics.

I am entering her in the following challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love that it's so CAS. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for coffee! Great CAS! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo ~ Catch the bug challengeblog. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clean and simple card. Having that tag in the background really spotlights your colored image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug for our End of Summer challenge. Bonnie Bugaboo GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS is always a fave for me! This is wonderful! Happy you joined in with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs
    https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete