Sunday 16 August 2020

Go and make some art ...

Go and make some art ..... doesn't that sound great!


I used my Distress Inks and coloured up Krista Smith's Painter image.

My sentiment is another from another Cut-a-part by Uniquely Creative - sorry I can't recall which kit I got it from but pretty sure it was one of the Mixed Media kits I subscribe to.

Same with the dies I used, I don't have the packaging so not sure, but those paint splatters are just great.
I did go through a stage where I put my dies onto magnetic sheets in those stamp cover things which is why most are just in covers marked "square", "circle", etc....

I am entering in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at TTCRD. Hope to see you next week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is such a cool card for a creative person. The dies for the paint splatters are amazing, they really do look like splatters. Very effective.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete