Thursday 13 August 2020

Wash your hands ......

Wash your hands - it's become second nature now during these trying times.

I haven't used my copic markers in, well, months.....so decided to see how rusty I was....I think I did ok.


I used a Krista Smith image called Edgy Princess Ver2.
Coloured with copic's as mentioned above and white Gelly Roll Pen.
My saying is from Uniquely Creative's Lockdown 2020 Cut-a-parts sheet - a great Australian company!
Tag dies, I can't recall who's brand they are as I have had them for a few years and don't have the packaging anymore.

I am entering in the following challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card, never would have thought you were rusty with the Copics! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and tag. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, love the digi and the colors¡
    Thanks for joining us on
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
    HaideƩ DTC Corrosive Challenge Blog
    https://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
    https://haideelum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete