Thursday 27 August 2020

Thanks a Bunch

Having a play around with my stash, as you do....I came up with this lovely card.

The image I stamped is from Unity Stamps and called Bouquet Bunch of Thanks.
It comes with that sentiment stamp as well.


I coloured with pencils and then fussy cut around the image.
I cut two tags from one of my tag die sets. On in plain card stock, the other from a page in the Pretty Pegs Paper Stack I have.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I used a long retired Stampin Up punch to punch it out and adhere to the tags.
The bow is a die from one of my sets from La-la Lands Craft and I used the same page of paper as the tag.
Lastly I added a few glitter dots for a bit of sparkle.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I like the tag style and flowers. Makes a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete