Sunday 23 August 2020

Alo-ho-ho-ho

Gosh, as soon as I saw the new release from Karamfila I just had to buy the set.



My first play is using the clip art set to create some Christmas cards.









Oh my, how stinkin cute are they!
They are just right for us Aussies where the beach is just right for Christmas lunch!
And my Christmas tree is a Palm Tree so I felt like this was made just for me - yes I know it wasn't!

So after I played with the clip art and had everything where I wanted and sized right, I printed off on plain white card stock.
Then using my Jaded Blossom Rectangle Stitched dies and Candy Wrap dies, I just had to adhere onto my card bases.
 
I also have 2 lots of papers to play with as well so will fit that in some where and share what I come up with.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments: