Tuesday 11 August 2020

ICAD No.72

Have you seen all the ICAD 2020 (Index Card A Day) posts the last few months? 

If you follow my Instagram posts you would have seen mine - I played along for the first time this year.
They do give a prompt for 62 days but you don't have to follow them if they don't appeal.
Well, I decided I would use snarky quotes on mine - I mean how many times do you see a quote and then forget it.....until it comes up again.

So, on that note, I am continuing with mine and am up to No.72 with plenty of quotes to come.


I was lucky enough to get a Heidi Swapp Rolodex Die on sale a few days before this years event started and am glad I bought it.

I used the digital image called Vacation Mona from Lala-Land Crafts and coloured with distress inks.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment