Tuesday 18 August 2020

Panda with Cup

Decided I had better make a Father's Day card while I wasn't rushed or it will be here before I know it!


This card is perfect for my dad as he likes them plain and simple, plus it doesn't cost much to post up to him.

My image is Panda with Cup by Little Blue Button Stamps, coloured with Distress Inks - lol, what there was to colour. I added some clear Wink of Stellar brush over the glasses rim to give some sparkle....
I used the largest of the Star dies from my Stampin Up set to cut out two stars from Kaisercraft Technologic 6 1/2" Paper pad
The sentiment is from a Uniquely Creative Cut-a-part sheet that I got in a Mystery box from them.

I am entering in the following challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet little bear, Angela. I love the star you made from the dp! Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plain and simple it may be, but it's a wonderful card and I'm sure he will love it. Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete