Sunday 22 May 2022

Sweet Little Birds

Are you ready for a new month's Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.
Yes, I am pleased to say I have joined the Arty Divas team - LOL, an appropriate title for me I would have thought!
This month's theme is as always "Anything Goes", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

This month we are playing with Lilli Rain Designs Sweet Little Birds as well as French Ephemera Set 1.



  
I started by resizing and printing off the images I wanted to use on 160 GSM Digital Paper - my go to now for prints.

After trimming and fussy cutting, I sponged the edges of all the images and card bases with Vintage Photo distress ink.  

For my Sweet Little Birds image, I die cut a stem and flowers from my Tim Holtz Small Tattered Florals thinlits and again, sponged the edges. I then gave the flowers some shape and adhered the sizes and then set aside.
Using a piece of Asian printed book paper, I tore the sides to a size I wanted and sponged those edges as well.

Now it was just a matter of placing it all on my card base and moving it all around until I got it to the places I was happy with. Then adhering it all down in place.

The same process for my second card using the French Ephemera images as well.

Now you have seen what I have done, it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT - Great cards and love the vintage images and your embellishmenmts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and love your first projects 💜

    ReplyDelete