Friday 6 May 2022

La Vie Paris

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is La Vie Paris.

I made a set of 2 cards for the challenge.
 


My backgrounds are a couple of the pages from Victorian Elegance Junk Journal Kit.
My main images are from Paris Dreams.

My first card I went shabby chic and distress the image edges to match the background, Used Vintage Photo distress ink around the edges, including the card base.

My second card I rounded the corners of the background and the image. Used Black Soot distress ink around the edges, and again around the card base.

I love how both cards turned out.
So now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards,beautiful Vintage images -love the P,papers and distressed edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete