Sunday 22 May 2022

Moonlight Magic ATC's

Did you see this month's ATC Challenge over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page?

Moonlight Magic is our theme and here's the set of 3 I created.


I used 3 of the backgrounds and fussy cut some of the images and had a play.
Once I decided on the images to use and when to place them, I then googled some quotes and found 3 that went with my layouts.
My 3 quotes are:
        Selenophile:  (n) a person who loves the moon.
        To the moon and back, remember? 
        Be someone’s moon on a dark hopeless night.

ATC's are a fun way to just play around with images and have fun. 
You can of course add other embellishments as well, I tend to use mostly just the backings and images supplied and then add some quotes to mine.

Not a member of our Facebook Group yet? 
Just Click here and join.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous ATC set brilliant backgrounds and images -my 15yrs old grandaughter is into all the moon phases and universe -does all sorts maifestations and has loads of crystals
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete