Tuesday 31 May 2022

Coral Shimmer

Full Deck Challenge 2 - Card 7.
The prompts are out and they are: Book page, coral colour, zig zag and tree.


I grabbed a cleanup page from one of my books that had some orange and mauve on to add a strip to my card.
Next I got out my Kaiser Mists (iridescent spray inks) - orange and pink and gave the card a few sprays and then splashes to get my coral colour happening. It has the most gorgeous shimmer to it now!
For my tree, I used one of the stamps from my IndigoBlu Mixed Media Special 5 set with black archival ink.
My zig zag is using my orange distress ink with one of the stamps from Unity Stamps LOL JoJa Kit (Jan 2015) stamped in some random spots.

I love how it ended up, and shimmery to boot!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. wow love this and that shimmer and shine is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great decorated card love the colour and shimmer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete