Saturday 21 May 2022

Smell the Flowers

Over at Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook Page, there is a Challenge to use one or all of the Calendar month pages from this years calendar, and create your own journal page.

I have used March, which is Tammy's and I thought her girl was just right to have a pop of colour behind her.


When I started, I had intended to have more white and just a burst of colour, but you know how it is......and in the end I think it is a bit busy, but I still like it.

I used a heap of Art by Marlene products - Moody acrylic paint set, Dramatic Dots Essential stamp set, along with a stamp and 2 stencils from the 2021 Advent Calendar.
I also used a stamp from Unity Stamps JoJa Kit (Jan 2015) and the Vintage Text Mark Making stamp from Uniquely Creative.
Then some black gesso, black Posca paint pen and Cerulean Blue and Iris Koi Coloring Brush Pens.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment