Monday 2 May 2022

Halloween Cuties

This is my first month of being on the Design Team over at This is Halloween.

This is Halloween is a Halloween and/or Gothic themed Monthly Challenge.
So both themes are accepted all year round when stated!



I decided to make a bookmark with this cute photo of twins dressed as witches from Halloween Cuties by Lilli Rain Designs. The background paper is also from the same file.

I used my Jaded Blossom Halloween Luggage Tag stamp with versamark ink and heat embossed with Black embossing powder. Hard to tell, but it has given the words a nice dark shine and shimmer.

I used the little tag hole die from Uniquely Creative and added some black tulle and black glitter ribbon from my stash to finish it off.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us - enter here.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great monochrome book marklove the cute little witches and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete