Sunday 15 May 2022

Let's Party

Here is my project for this month's Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

This month our Challenge #152 has the theme: Floral Frenzy.


This month I made a card for the challenge.
 
I used an orange slimline card I received in a swap as my base.
I got out my Art by Marlene Smurf Acrylic paint and Bold & Bright stencil and used that to create a background on top of the glossy type card base.
Next was cutting out my Animal Paper Dolls elements (again from a swap) and assembling. 
I used a foam dot on her head so it popped up off the card base. Her skirt overlapped the sides of the card so I folded them over and stuck down.
Lastly I grabbed my sticker book by Art by Marlene and adhered that.
Super cool looking mixed media card, I really like it!

I look forward to your take on the theme.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:





Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. Great mixed media card and love the paper doll image you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
    Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met Mixed Media Lovers!
    Marlies, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card with a lovely background and a wonderfully fun image.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Angela, love all the aspects and layers. Your Deer looks ready for the wildest of parties. So happy to see you shared this @ Creative Artiste and joined in with our May challenge.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete