Sunday 27 March 2022

Latch Fold Card

Here's my card for Butterfly Challenge #168

I had to look up the instructions on the challenge site to create this on.

I believe I used all of the wheel: Latch Fold Card / all 4 colours / Butterfly/ Lace.



How striking is that! I love it!

I used a blue card stock from my stash as my base. 
I then sized and printed off a few pieces of my chosen patterned paper. This paper is a digital paper from the Butterfly Garden Digital Craft Kit by Gecko Galz.
Inside the card I adhered a pale pink lace butterfly from my stash.
The heart that hold my butterfly on the front flap, and resized to act as my clasp, is from Autumn Calling Craft Kit by Gecko Galz, and the butterfly from the first kit as my paper.
How versatile are these kits!
My "hello" in pale pink card is a Stampin Up die.

I enjoy creating these different cards as it helps challenge me and gets me really thinking of how to incorporate all elements of the challenge.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card love the beautiful papers and butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you have used the heart and the newspaper style print for the embellishment and the closing tab. Full use of all the required elements too. Thankyou for coming and playing along in the butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete