Saturday 19 March 2022

Nautical Dreams

I decided that since I had caught up on my swaps and DT projects for the month, I would look through my stash and use something I haven't worked with before.

I made 2 cards using Nautical Dreams Set 1 and Set 2 by Lilli Rain Designs.



Apart from the card base, I only added a few ephemera stickers from my stash, lol, yes I had not used them from their packet either!

I love when you put them side by side they appear to be talking to one another!

I am entering my first card in the following Challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards great P.papers and love the Vintage images-surprising what you find lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I know right, all sorts of wonderful crafty items to play with!

      Delete
  2. I love the backgrounds and the images. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. The backgrounds are perfectly suited. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes March challenge and the best of luck with your entry. Gail DT Bizzy Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, thanks for your DT interest,I am having problems with my internet, I will be in touch as soon as I can. Caz Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful and nice to see some male cards. Lovely papers and images. Thanks for adding to the Bizzy Becs gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous cards! I love the vintage look and feel with the nautical images - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for playing along at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so stunning Angela. Thanks so much for using my designs! Hugs Zowie x Would it be possible if I could showcase them on my blog, Lilli Rain Designs please? If so, please contact me at lilliraindesigns@gmail.com (all lower case letters!) x

    ReplyDelete