Thursday 3 March 2022

Birds + Bees

This month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz is Birds + Bees.

I created 2 cards for the Bees using the 2 of the sayings from Spring Time Sentiments.
 

I used my Jaded Blossom Stitched and Scallop Hexagon Dies to die cut my bases and card matts.
My bee is coloured using my Uniquely Creative Uniqolour Water Markers.
To prop up my easel, I used a couple of Vintage style brads from my stash with a circle die cut of glitter paper and clear domes on top.


This card is so simple but very stylish.
I used a SU embossing folder from my stash and then spellbinder dies to die cut my matts.
Again, the beehive is coloured using Uniquely Creative Uniqolour Water Markers.
I popped both layers up on foam dots to give the card some dimension.

And now for the Birds of the Challenge.....I did a Scrapbook page layout.
 

I started off by making an ATC using the owl image from the new Little Birds Collage set (page 2) and fussy cutting and then adhering to one of the backgrounds from the Tin Roof ATC Sheet.
I couldn't decide where to go from here, so looked around and found this great 12 x 12 page and saying  that goes well with my ATC. You'd be surprised with what you can find in my craft room, LOL, I know I am when I go on the hunt in it.
 
Ok, so now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. 
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful easel card,love the Bee and haxagon shape.Great page love the little Owl ATC and fabulous background paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete