Friday 4 March 2022

Gypsy Soul

This month I decorated the front of a small notebook for my March Gecko Galz Design Team project.


I used an image from the January 2022 Kit Club file called Pre Raphaelite Art.
Before I printed the image, I added "Gypsy Soul" to keep the cover relatively flat. 
Then it was just a matter of looking through my stash and finding some background paper and ribbon and then adhering onto the front.
I then added some pearl type dots to add some grounding using the Perlen-Pen #802.

Isn't she beautiful!
I am going to use this as a Junk Journal type book for small projects in the future.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely project and that background paper in your stash was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful note-book cover,love the image and perfect P,paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete