Monday 7 March 2022

Water Colour Bunny

Did you see the new Challenge over on the Gecko Galz Blog?

Starting this month, we have the Monthly Stamp Challenge.
Print off the image supplied and then grab the medium of your choice - pencils, markers, paints, etc, and colour and then create your project to enter.


I coloured this cute bunny with my Gansai Tamsi Watercolor Paints. 
My bunny and Strawberry's are actually done with my Elena Arts handmade paints and that gives them a lovely shimmer. (I know you can't tell)
Before I stuck him in my junk journal, I used some of my gelato's on the background, some patterned paper strips and then some distress paints with a fun stencil. 
Lastly I added some highlights with white gel pen on the leaves, strawberries and bunny after it was suggested to make them pop.
Love him - a great mixed media page.

Hope you like him and have time to join in with us.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. A great mixed media page love the beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete