Wednesday 16 March 2022

Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge

For the Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge this month, I made a card to add to my stash.


I found this patterned paper by KaiserCraft in my stash called "December 25th Collection" and thought it was just right for this month's image. 
I must have liked it a few years back when I bought it as I have 3 sheets of it!
I fussy cut around the monthly image and then used Vintage Photo distress ink to sponge around my paper, image and card base.

Once I adhered it all together, I then added a sentiment from one of the Uniquely Creative cut-a-parts in my stash.
 
I went for a non Christmas sentiment, but the way our year is going, it just may be the right one to use.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card love the Vintage image and the papers are just perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete