Tuesday 2 August 2022

This is Halloween Challenge

A new month, so a new challenge starting over at This is Halloween.

This is Halloween is a Halloween and/or Gothic themed Monthly Challenge.
So both themes are accepted all year round when stated!

This month I used Cute Vintage Halloween Mini Scrapbook Kit and French Ephemera Sheet 1 by Lilli Rain Designs for my Dex card.


After fussy cutting the ephemera, I then die cut my dex card using the Pumpkin paper.
I placed the ephemera on my dex card until I worked out where I would put them. Next I adhered the bingo card and girl onto the dex card.
I used some bakers twine from my stash and wrapped around the card and tied off.
I popped my moon and cat on by foam dots so they pop off the card.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us - enter here.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great decorated index card and great Halloween images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete