Wednesday 24 August 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration #2

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of using a girl from Gracie Grant's Accept Pack and my Owl from Annette Gearside's Wisdom Pack.
 

I started by using one of the mop up pages in my art journal to get me going as it already had red and black acrylic paints on it.
I added some music sheet strips for a bit of collage and some white gesso to blend it all together.
I then added some pink/peach acrylic paint to soften it a little.
At this stage, I coloured my owl with my pencils and fussy cut her out along with my girl.
Now they are cut, I place them on page to see where I would like them and where I needed to add some stenciling. I used my Dark Hearts stencil with black acrylic paint first, and then That Way stencil to add the dots as well. 
Again, placing my owl and girl down, I decided I needed something else, so grabbed my script stamp and stamped that in a few places. I used the Tyre marks from Making Tracks stamp set to mainly ground my girl and stamped in a few other spots as well.
Now I have it pretty much how I wanted it, so I adhered my Owl and girl on the page.

My wording, I hand wrote in Black on some card and then went over it with white and adhered.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great collaged page love the images and remember the feeling about the sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete