Thursday 4 August 2022

Smile

This month for Gecko Galz, I have covered a notebook and made a bookmark for my project to inspire you.
 



I used a 12 x 12 inch piece of patterned paper from my stash to cover my notebook and the left over piece to use as my bookmark.

I have used one of the Budda's from Beautiful Budda for my notebook, along with an intricate sizzix die to give it another dimension. My words are from a cut-apart from Uniquely Creative.

I must admit that my bookmark did not need a lot to it, so I added the "smile" for the Poliroid ATC Set along with an eyelet and blue thread and it's done.

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you decorated the notebook with the Budda and corrugated card -beautiful bookmark too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete