Monday 22 August 2022

Dapper Gentlemen

Are you ready for a new month's Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

This month's theme as always is "Anything Goes", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

This month we are playing with Dapper Gentlemen Set 1 and Coffee Paper Set 1 by our resident sponsor Lilli Rain Designs.       
            



I decided to make a 2 Pocket Holder for my Journal.
I used 2 of the Dapper Men and added a cardstock backing to make them sturdy. They are blank on the back so journaling can be added.
My Holder I used one of the coffee papers and printed out A4 size and then trimmed to 10 x 6 1/2 inches. I then set about folding, cutting and assembling.
I added two of the Coffee Chip chipboard by CAS-ual Friday Stamps after I used my Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain distress inks on them. 

I am very happy with the end result.

Now you have seen what I have done, it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pocket holder,love the Vintage Gentlemen images and great coffee B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete