Tuesday 16 August 2022

Beautiful

Have you got this month's image for our Challenge over on Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook Group yet?
You can buy this month's image here for $1.50, or you will get it free with any purchase.


I created a monochromatic art journal page with a touch of gold flakes.


I printed her onto coffee stained paper and then used distress inks and a stencil around the border.
Before I adhered the page onto my art journal page, I grabbed some acrylic paints and another 2 stencils for the background, with a little white gel pen for highlights (lol, you barely see this stencil).
When I adhered her onto my page, I thought a few spots of gold flakes would just set her off nicely.

Don't be shy, if you create with any of the images from Michelle Grant Designs, we would love to see them, so please share.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page gorgeous image and love the touches of gold
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete