Thursday 25 February 2021

Wanderlust 2021 - Week 8

This week we had Renee Mueller as our teacher and another great lesson.

This is my take on her project.


I like it a lot, and I know I will have fond memories down the track looking back through the journal.

I must confess that in general, I flick through the video, so to speak. No disrespect to the teachers, but I find all the talking and hand waving quite annoying, so I fast forward in sections to get the gist of it.
LOL, then naturally I go off on my own tangent and do the bits I can remember or that appealed .... sometimes I do actually flick through it again.

Anyways, I know I have the basics of this class and am happy with my page all about #AINLIFE - I work in a Nursing Home and at times it is more than trying to say the least. 
I love my job, but some days, well it just gets me down. Which is why I craft everyday, even just a little bit.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment