Monday 15 February 2021

Wanderlust 2021 - Week 7

Week 7 already! 
I mean really, how fast is the year going already!

I really enjoyed Kate Cranes class this week over at Wanderlust 2021.


I used an old photo from my husbands family side - it would be 1915-1925 I am guessing.
No one is sure exactly who, etc, but it and some others were in among the photo's during a clean out when an Aunty passed a few years back. 
I had started the Family Tree so I got to keep them and sort all the photos out.

No real thread, meaning to my layout but I did stick to my colour combo I am using this year so the colouring will look familiar. 
I have to say it is good to grab those four colours and just start to create without having to debate different combos with myself...

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment