Monday 15 February 2021

Creations in Pink # 31

Time for our first Challenge of 2021 at Creations in Pink....remember it's anything goes, but has to be mainly Pink.

This is my last project on the Design Team as if you follow my blog, you will already know that I am stepping down from all my Design Team commitments due to work and life.

This month our Sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.


I created with Ballerina with wings.


I have coloured the Ballerina with copic markers and then fussy cut her out.
I adhered her with foam dots onto my pink card matt, and then my card front.
My sentiment is from one of my Uniquely Creative Cut A parts.
She is rather sweet.

I hope you find time to play along with us this month and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment