Wednesday 3 February 2021

Square Flower Thanks

Time for another challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
As always, the theme is Anything Goes. 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is Ikes Art.


The prize is a $10 voucher for their store.

I chose to create with Flower Square.




I coloured using my Born Markers and also used my White Gel pen. 
I wasn't too sure how I would colour this up, but tried to go with a stained glass look, not too sure that worked to be honest.I am happy with how it looks as it is.
I then fussy cut around the edge.
I coloured one of my mdf sentiments with my Born Marker and then added Clear Wink of Stella to give it some sparkle.
Then I used layered it onto my square card base of textured white card stock.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous colours - I LUV it and I really like the fussy cut edge. I never thought of doing that :-D
    Thank you for using my image. Ut is a pleasure to Sponsor you all :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete