Monday 22 February 2021

#jjec 42 - 45 - Oldtimer

So here is the next lot of my Junk Journal Embellishment Challenge projects.

#jjec42 - Oldtimer / Tuckspot


I used images from my paid subscription - February Club with TLC by  TLCreates Vintage

#jjec 43 - Valentine / Envelope


I coloured up Valentine Derek by Doctor Digi's House of Stamps using my pencils and added some hearts using copic makers and white gel pens on some cut out music sheet. The strip of patterned paper for my belly band is from my stash.

#jjec44 - Butterfly / Paperclip

I again used images from TLCreates Vintage, this time a sheet that was gifted in the Facebook Group.
After fussy cutting the Butterfly and Bee out, I coloured with my Uniqolour Markers by Uniquely Creative to give a vintage look to them. I then adhered onto paperclips.

#jjec45 - Paris / Booklet


This time I have used Journaling Cards from the Magical Macarons Journal Kit by Ephemoire.
Just love these!
I created a tuck spot by using the larger journal page. I also adhered one of the ticket strips and gluing so the flap has a little tab . 

I am loving the variety of the challenge prompts and makes!
See you again next month with the next lot.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment