Wednesday 17 February 2021

Sally So Sickly

Time for another challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
As always, the theme is Anything Goes. 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is Oddball Art.


The prize is a $10 voucher for their store.

I chose to create with Sally So Sickly.


I coloured using my Born Markers. 
There isn't a great colour selection for skin tones, but I'm quite happy with how she turned out. A bit more practice and the blend could be better.
I then fussy cut around the edge of all the images and then adhered to my card base of patterned paper.

This is my last project with the Design Team as I have stepped down due to work commitments and life in general. I shall still continue creating and sharing, but maybe not so many cards and paper crafts as such.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment