Monday 8 February 2021

Wanderlust 2021 - Week 6

So this week I was not that enthusiastic about the Wanderlust 2021 class lesson.
I mean we aren't going to like every class we come across are we! and that is no disrespect to the teacher at all. 

So I watched the videos of her showcasing three different ways, thought no not this time and then after sleeping on it, thought why not give it a go and see what comes of it.......

I didn't watch the videos again, but went ahead with what I recalled watching and hearing from the day before.
I do remember her saying that once the background is done, it can look like a Hot Mess.....yep, nailed that part 100%. Mine looked like a Hot Mess in mud!
Well, that's were the stenciling can take that and make some sense with it. 
I used two stencils by Darkroom Door.


After the stenciling, I added a saying from Michelle Grant Designs "Silent" kit and have to say that I smiled and I do like how it finally ended up.

SO, if you don't like the class, do it with an open mind, give it a go and put your take on it.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment