Saturday 14 November 2020

Woodland Christmas Gift Bag

Woodland Christmas collection from Ephemoire is is an awesome collection for your Christmas stash this year!

I mean, I might even keep these just for me! 






I mean, how cute is that wooden Angel! Just love this image and that digital paper is the bomb!

I used the Woodland Christmas Gift Bag, Elements and Digital Paper (papers 1 & 2) files and there are more in the collection to show you ... you will love it!

I added used a tag die from Jaded Blossom to cut a topper for my gift bag, I was thinking it made it look like a house so added the wooden planks paper from the Ephemoire Woodlands Christmas Paper file, and some twine!
On my card belly band I added some gold glitter ribbon gifted to me from a craft buddy. Just perfect for this belly band!
My sentiment is a Jaded Blossom stamp (lol, of course it is!)

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: