Wednesday 25 November 2020

Faux Galvanized Holiday Sign Tags

So I have a mix match group here for the Faux Galvanized Holiday Sign Tags by Ephemoire.



I added a triangle of paper #4 from Ginger Whimsy Paper Lot 2 to my Junk Art Journal. I then added the Circle tag onto it. Then tucked in the Believe tag along with elements from Ginger Whimsy Ephemera Tickets and Journal Tag sets as well as Pastel Holidays Large Notecard Set. 

I then grabbed my roll of Flashing and cut a couple of pieces off, die cut my shape (don't know what that is called!) and then run it through my big shot again in embossing folders. Popped a hole in one for a tag / door sign and the other I left blank and will use as a card topper, or stick in my junk journal. 

My Believe tag / door sign and Santa circle, I put glossy accents on top - has given them a snow drenched sort of look (aka cloudy) which I actually like. I will use the circle as an embellishment somewhere. 

My card topper label I have embossed with clear powder and my circle tag I cut one out as a circle and embossed with iridescent powder for the glitter look and layered that on top of another one on top of a card stock base to become a tag or tree ornament. 

My card is just the plain label (boring I know) with some patterned paper that I distressed and a gnome from the Santa's Workshop Dex Set. 

Phew, long post! 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page and love all the ephemera labels and tags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete