Saturday 7 November 2020

Coffee, because Adulting is hard!

It's no secret that I love all things coffee right! 
So when I was introduced to the Coffee Loving Papercrafters group and saw the 2020 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop over at Coffee Loving Cardmakers, well, I just had to didn't I! 


I got out some goodies from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and set about creating my card.


I used a card base that my crafty bestie gave me and repurposed the packaging from a Coffee Shaped Stress Ball. (Yep, "Friends" Central Perks one!)......anyways, I put down a layer of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then using the Starlequin Stencil, I wiped over with a baby wipe to clear away some ink and give the distress look at the same time.
My sentiments are from the Coffee Talk stamp set, and chipboard pieces are from Coffee Chips.

I think it turned out pretty well. 
Can't wait to see all the Coffee inspiration over on the hop - hope you'll find time to join in!
 
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

6 comments: