Sunday 15 November 2020

Creations in Pink Challenge # 28

Time for another Challenge over at Creations in Pink....remember it's anything goes, but has to be mainly Pink.

This month our Sponsor is The Paper Shelter.


I got to create with the line art image Throwing Snowballs,.


I coloured her with Copic Markers and fussy cut.
I used a patterned paper which I cut two sizes of and added to my card base and an additional strip for my second piece for the image to sit on.
I then added my sentiment - from one of my cut-aparts from Uniquely Creative.

I am entering the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me quite a giggle! I can just imagine throwing snowballs at someone and claiming 'I did it with love'. Lovely colour combo and clean and simple design. Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Thank you for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete