Monday 2 November 2020

Aurora Woods

I got some Crayola Twistables Coloured Pencils from my Crafty Bestie for my Birthday recently, and figured I had best give them a run so I can report back on them!

I had a Ching-Chou Kuik image called Aurora Woods printed out from last month so figured I would colour her.


I have to admit, she came up very nice, given there are only 12 pencils (crayons really) in the set.
I added some glitter paper behind her on top of my Brushed Gold card stock.
My Peace, Love, Joy sentiment is from a Uniquely Creative cut- a-part sheet.
I did also use my white gel pen for some of the snowflakes.
My dies are from Jaded Blossom.

I am entering the following Challenges:.

SheepSki Designs # 44

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love your colouring and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at the DAK Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloration! Love the added sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Kreativ-Tanten and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete