Sunday 1 November 2020

Basketball Boy

Here's a fun Slimline Christmas card I made for an extended family member....he plays Basketball so I thought it was perfect.

Now my favourite colours are Purple and Teal, but his team plays in Green and well, purple just won't fit in here, so Green and Orange it is - That is a nice colour combo as well anyway, right!


Coloured with copic markers.
I fussy cut and adhered him onto a die cut and then added some tinsel on the inner edge.
I added my die cut leaves and berries for a more festive feel.
The sentiment is from one of the Uniquely Creative cut-parts in my stash.

I am entering the following Challenges:

Creative Fingers # 196

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image,a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us in our blog hop challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I really like the use of tinsel here.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love your football inspiration Good luck in our 500 bloghop challenge hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful! I also think a perfect image for the basketballer! thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good Luck

    ReplyDelete