Wednesday 25 November 2020

Santa Baby Christmas Unicorn

Time for another challenge over at Through The Craft Room Door Challenge.
As always, the theme is Anything Goes. 

Our Generous Sponsor this week is Oddball Arts with the prize being a $10 Voucher for their online store.

I got to create with Santa Baby Christmas Unicorn.


I coloured with Distress Inks, gel pens and a bit of clear Wink of Stella for the sparkle!
The background paper is from a 6x6 Christmas paper pack in my stash.
I distressed the main image card stock to bring a bit more interest to it.
The sentiment is part of the supplied image so I left that as was.

I hope you find time in your week to join us.

I am entering the following Challenges:

A Bit More Time to Craft # 128

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. a super cute image on your card, thank you for sharing your work with Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute Unicorn and distressed edges
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete